0 comments / Posted by Sue Callison

 

This time of year is busy and traditionally a time to overindulge and slack on all the ways we take care of ourselves. Unfortunately, lymphedema doesn’t take a holiday and the lasting effects are just not worth it. I’ve adopted the 80/20 rule to help keep myself in check. Basically 80% of the time I make good self care choices but I give myself a break for the other 20% of the time. This way I don ’t feel like I've missed out and it’ s pretty easy to get back to taking care of me.

 

Learn more about Lymphedema

What is lymphedema? Are you at risk? Can it be prevented? Get the facts so you can take care of yourself! 

Click here to download the FREE eBook
What I Wish I’d Known: Lymphedema and Cancer
written by Sue Callison, daily wearer and founder of SolideaMedical.com

Comments

Leave a comment

All blog comments are checked prior to publishing