Customers say this sleeve is the most comfortable to wear and never slides down!
- Patented stretch compression with massaging wave knit
- For upper and lower arm, including elbow
- Seamless double sleeve - never slides down
Reduces swelling and fluid retention while helping with pain and discomfort.
Waves on your skin for amazing results!
Patented wave texture is not just easier to put on, it works with your body movement to create a gentle massage. You know it's working when the wave pattern is visible on your skin. This pattern will fade after removing the garment.
0433A5 Silver Wave Slimming Sleeve - Unisex
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cC - Thinnest point of your wrist (above the bone)
- cD - Mid forearm
- cF - Mid upper arm (across the bicep)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Arm Sleeve
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- With a slight bend to your elbow, arm relaxed, rest your elbow on a flat surface
- Measure, in centimeters, the circumference of each point noted in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart above
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834
All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). To request authorization, please send an email to or call customer care (888) 841-8834.