Waves on your skin = Amazing results!
Reduces fluid retention • Diminishes the appearance of cellulite • Improves the tone & texture of skin • Lessens muscle fatigue • Speeds up muscle recovery • Slenderizes • Gives energy and support
- For ankle to torso
- Can be pulled over heel
- Can be paired with Active Massage socks for full coverage
- Open crotch
- Firm compression
This undergarment combines a patented 3D stretch knit fabric with firm compression to create a soft imprint on the skin. Through natural body movement, this imprint activates a gentle massage affect. Designed for comfort, this high waist legging feature a generous open crotch and flat seams.
- Most effective when fabric has direct contact with the skin
Wave Impression On Your Skin
This is what the garment is intended to do. The wave impression should be visible on your skin but not irritated. If the impression is irritated, this indicates you most likely need a larger size.
The pattern on your skin will fade within a half hour to a few hours after removing the garment.
How To Use The Height/Weight Ratio Table
- Find your height on the top of the table
- Find your weight on the left side of the table
- Follow to the point where your height and weight intersect. This is your proper size
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (just above the ankle bone)
- cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)
- cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
- cT - Waist (across your belly button)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression High Waist Legging
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- Keep your leg and torso relaxed when taking measurements
- Measure, in centimeters, the circumference of each point noted in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart above
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834
All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). To request authorization, please send an email to or call customer care (888) 841-8834.