Unisex Bilateral Compression Arm Sleeve
- For upper arm, elbow and forearm area
- Seamless back band ensures the garment never slides down
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear all day
- Silver infused 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Made in Italy
- 15/21 mmHg
Low Compression Comfort with High Compression Results
Similar to lymphatic massage (MLD), Active Massage garments support microcirculation with an innovative combination of lighter graduated compression and a 3D textured massaging fabric.
Rather than relying on high compression for containment, Active Massage garments work with body movement to manually stimulate the natural function of superficial vessels to help reduce swelling.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin, this is how you know your garment is working!
* Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0433A5 - Solidea Silver Wave Slimming Sleeve
How To Use The Circumference Measuring ChartcC - Thinnest point of your wrist (above the bone) cD - Mid forearm cF - Mid-upper arm (across the bicep)
What You Need To Measure- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Arm Sleeve
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating any indentations
- Rest your elbow on a flat surface with a slight bend to your elbow
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834