- For the foot, ankle, lower and upper leg
- Special elastic edge designed for those who are allergic to silicone
- Most effective when fabric has direct contact with the skin
Reduces swelling while helping with pain and discomfort.
Waves on your skin for amazing results!
Patented wave texture is not just easier to put on, it works with your body movement to create a gentle massage effect. You know it's working when the wave pattern is visible on your skin. This pattern will fade after removing the garment.
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Latex free
- Made in Italy
- 15/21 mmHg
0563A5- Solidea Micro Massage Comfort
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (just above the ankle bone)
- cD - 1 Inch below the knee
- cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Thigh High
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- Keep your leg and torso relaxed when taking measurements
- Measure, in centimeters, the circumference of each point noted in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, please wear undergarments and we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834
All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). To request authorization, please send an email to or call customer care (888) 841-8834.