- For upper arm, elbow and forearm area
- 2 per box
- Non-constricting, no slip patented cuff
- FIR technology
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear all day
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Made in Italy
- 15/21 mmHg
Active Massage compression garments are easier to put on, more comfortable to wear and unparalleled in their effectiveness.
This innovative compression armbands pair a 3D stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight).
Get away with less while getting more!Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is what you want to see.
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
Item code - 0507A5
How To Use The Circumference Measuring ChartcC - Thinnest point of your wrist (above the bone)
cD - Mid-forearm
cF - Mid-upper arm (across the bicep)
- A cloth measuring tape
What You Need To Measure
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Arm Sleeves
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Rest elbow on flat surface with slight bend to elbow
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry (no moisturizer, no perfume) skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834