Medical Compression Thigh High Stocking with Closed Toe - 23/32
- For lower thigh, knee, calf, ankle, foot area
- Semi sheer
- Soft non constricting toe box
- Silicone bands keep stockings in place
- Special no slip foot bed
- Seamless circular knit with graduated compression
- Lightweight, soft, breathable, moisture wicking fabric
- Remarkable all day comfort
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Made in Italy
Luxurious European Medical Grade Compression
Solidea of Italy is the leading European designer of the most luxurious graduated therapeutic compression garments. Extensive research and clinical testing of highly specialized fabrics, technologies, design and weaving processes have resulted in garments with unparalleled effectiveness, comfort and style. Solidea's patented circular knit fabrics are proven to maintain compression levels and are made with the finest quality materials and craftsmanship.
Graduated compression closed toe thigh highs are ideal for helping to improve lymphatic and venous circulation. Helps to prevent and control edema (swelling) and the pooling of blood in the legs. Used during post surgical healing and also for the management of lymphedema, varicose veins, venous insufficiency, moderate to severe varicosis and phlebitis. Can prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in individuals subjected to immobility, such as long distance travelers.
0339B8 Solidea Marilyn Closed Toe - European Ccl. 2
How To Use The Circumference Measuring ChartcB - Narrowest point of your ankle (just above the ankle bone)
cD - 1 Inch below the knee
cF - Mid thigh
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Closed Toe Thigh High
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Take measurements when swelling is at its lowest point
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating any indentations
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834