Inventory liquidation sale! Limited quantities. All sales final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
Waves on your skin = Amazing results!
Reduces fluid retention • Diminishes the appearance of cellulite • Improves the tone & texture of skin • Lessens muscle fatigue • Speeds up muscle recovery • Slenderizes • Gives energy and support
- For abdominal, lower back, hip, buttock and thigh
- Functional horizontal fly with cotton crotch
This undergarment combines a patented 3D stretch knit fabric with moderate compression to create a soft imprint on the skin. Through natural body movement, this imprint activates a gentle massage affect. Designed for comfort, this men's knee length short offers a functional horizontal fly and flat seams.
- Most effective when fabric has direct contact with the skin
For anti cellulite use, wear the garment for a minimum of 6 hours a day (physical activity will enhance the affect) for 4 weeks. For maintenance, wear during physical activity or a minimum of 3 hours per day, 3 times a week. Increase if original results are not maintained.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
This is what the garment is intended to do. The wave impression should be visible on your skin but not irritated. If the impression is irritated, this indicates you most likely need a larger size.
Silver infused yarn
78% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 4% Cotton
Made in Italy
Solidea Men's Panty Contour
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Men’s Compression Knee Length Short
- When possible, have someone assist with measuring
- For the most accurate size and fit, take measurement in the morning
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- Keep your body relaxed when taking the measurement
- Measure, in centimeters, the circumference of the point noted in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurement and weight to the chart
**If you are between sizes we recommend first trying the larger size
For further information or assistance with fitting, please consult your healthcare professional.
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, please wear undergarments and we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistent compression levels.
We also recommend purchasing 2 garments at a time for laundering purposes and to extend the life of the garment.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834