Women's Compression Short
Low Compression Comfort With High Compression Results
Solidea Active Massage® 3D knit technology creates an imprint on your skin which activates a gentle massage as you move. This imprint means the garment is working to stimulate your superficial vessels to move excess fluid naturally.
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0353A5 - Solidea Silver Wave Short
How To Use The Height/Weight Ratio Table
- Find your height on the top of the table
- Find your weight on the left side of the table
- Follow to the point where your height and weight intersect. This is your proper size
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)
- cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
- cT - Waist (across your belly button)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Active Massage Short
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- Keep your leg and torso relaxed when taking measurements
- Measure, in centimeters, the circumference of each point noted in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, please wear undergarments and we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834