NEW: Active Massage Speedy Socks
- Size Chart
All sales final. No returns or exchanges.
Women and Men's Foot and Ankle Compression Socks
- For foot and ankle
- Non constricting top band and toe box
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear it all day
- Silver infused 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Made in Italy
- 12/15 mmHg
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body to naturally improve lymphatic function.
Exceptionally comfortable, these innovative massaging foot and ankle compression garments pair a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight). As your body moves, these mid-calf compression socks manually stimulate lymphatic drainage to support fluid movement as the body intended.
Simply put, Active Massage compression garments are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to reducing swelling and discomfort.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0443A5 - Active Speedy Unisex Mid Calf Socks
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Active Massage Compression Socks
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep leg relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure circumference points (cm) in diagram
- Compare measurements and shoe size to the chart above
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834