Waves on your skin = Amazing results!
Reduces fluid retention • Diminishes the appearance of cellulite • Improves the tone & texture of skin • Lessens muscle fatigue • Speeds up muscle recovery • Slenderizes • Gives energy and support
- For upper and lower arm including elbow
- Signature seamless dorsal support band
- Helps bat wings and flabby arms
Never slides down! This wearable technology combines a patented 3D stretch knit fabric with moderate compression to create a soft imprint on the skin. Through natural body movement, this imprint activates a gentle massage affect.
For anti cellulite use, wear the garment for a minimum of 6 hours a day (physical activity will enhance the affect) for 4 weeks. For maintenance, wear during physical activity or a minimum of 3 hours per day, 3 times a week. Increase if original results are not maintained.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
This is what the garment is intended to do. The wave impression should be visible on your skin but not irritated. If the impression is irritated, this indicates you most likely need a larger size.
The pattern on your skin will fade within a half hour to a few hours after removing the garment.
Silver Wave Slimming Sleeve - Unisex
Bilateral Arm Sleeve- Unisex
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cC - Thinnest point of your wrist (above the bone)
- cD - Mid forearm
- cF - Mid upper arm (across the bicep)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Arm Sleeve
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- With a slight bend to your elbow, arm relaxed, rest your elbow on a flat surface
- Measure, in centimeters, the circumference of each point noted in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart above
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834
All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). To request authorization, please send an email to or call customer care (888) 841-8834.