All sales final. No returns or exchanges.
Women and Men's Compression Arm Sleeves
- For upper arm, elbow and forearm area
- 2 per box
- Non-constricting, no slip patented cuff
- FIR technology
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear all day
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Made in Italy
- 15/21 mmHg
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body.
Exceptionally comfortable, these innovative massaging arm compression garments pair a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight). As your body moves, this garment creates a massage effect.
Simply put, Active Massage compression garments are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to wearing compression.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0507A5 - Solidea Micromassage Armbands
How To Use The Circumference Measuring ChartcC - Thinnest point of your wrist (above the bone)
cD - Mid-forearm
cF - Mid-upper arm (across the bicep)
- A cloth measuring tape
What You Need To Measure
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Arm Sleeves
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Rest elbow on flat surface with slight bend to elbow
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834