Inventory liquidation sale! Limited quantities. All sales final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
PUT ON IN SECONDS, FEEL GREAT FOR HOURS!
- For ankle and calf compression
- Cutting-edge technology (Exciting!)
- Non-restrictive and easy to put on (Yay!)
- Non-constricting top and bottom bands
- Soft, breathable, moisture wicking fabric (Ahhh)
- Silver infused yarns reduce bacteria, chance of infection and odor (Phew!)
- Made in Italy (Ciao!)
- 82% Nylon, 18% Lycra
- Latex Free
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (just above the ankle bone)
- cD - Top of your calf (2 inches below the knee)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape or string and a ruler
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Calf Sleeve
- When possible, have someone assist with measuring
- For the most accurate size and fit, take measurements in the morning
- Take measurements on bare skin. Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- Keep your leg relaxed when taking measurements
- Use the cloth measuring tape and measure, in centimeters, the circumference of each point noted in the diagram above and write them down
- You can also use a string, same as above, but then place the length of the string next to a straight ruler for the measurement
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart above to determine the proper size
**If you are between sizes we recommend first trying the larger size
For further information or assistance with fitting, compression strength, type of garment or frequency of use, please consult your healthcare professional.
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.