Women's Compression Short
Low Compression Comfort with High Compression Results
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body to naturally improve lymphatic function.
Exceptionally comfortable, this innovative massaging compression short pairs a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight). As your body moves, this compression garment manually stimulates lymphatic drainage to support fluid movement as the body intended.
Simply put, Active Massage compression garments are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to reducing swelling and discomfort.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0353A5 - Solidea Silver Wave Short
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)cT - Waist (across your belly button)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Active Massage Compression Short
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep leg and torso relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare circumference measurements to the chart
How To Use The Height/Weight Ratio Table
- Find your height on the top of the table
- Find your weight on the left side of the table
- Follow to the point where your height and weight intersect
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834