All sales final. No returns or exchanges.
Revolutionary therapeutic single leg tights with graduated compression 25/32 mmHg Soft elastic seamless stocking with a loop for a sliding elastic belt to hold the stocking up. The single leg tights can be used either on the right or left leg. It helps to prevent edema, swelling, leg discomfort and the pooling of blood in the legs. It is also for varicose veins, post-surgery, venous insufficiency, moderate swelling, post varicose vein surgery, vein stripping, sclerotherapy, phlebectomy and after bone fractures.
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
cD - 1 Inch below the knee
cF - Mid thigh
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Open Toe Thigh High
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Take measurements when swelling is at its lowest point
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834