Clearance Item. All sales final. No returns or exchanges.
Women's Compression Bike Short Length
- Lower abdomen and back, hip, buttock and thigh
- Falls just above the knee
- Semi sheer undergarment
- Cotton gusset and flat seams
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear it all day
- Silver infused 80% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 2% cotton
- Made in Italy
- 12/15 mmHg
Wave Impression On Your Skin
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body to naturally improve lymphatic function.
Exceptionally comfortable, this innovative massaging knee length compression garment pairs a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight). As your body moves, this garment manually stimulates lymphatic drainage to support fluid movement as the body intended.
Simply put, Active Massage compression garments are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to reducing swelling and discomfort.
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0357A5 - Solidea Silver Wave Strong Biker Short
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)cT - Waist (across your belly button)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Active Massage Compression Bike Short
- Take measurements on bare skin- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations- Keep leg and torso relaxed while taking measurements- Measure circumference points (cm) in diagram- Compare circumference measurements to chart
How To Use The Height/Weight Ratio Table
- Find your height on the top of the table
- Find your weight on the left side of the table
- Follow to the point where height and weight intersect
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834