Women and Men's Bilateral Compression Arm Sleeve
- For upper arm, elbow and forearm area
- Seamless back band so sleeves never slide down
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear all day
- Silver infused 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Made in Italy
- 15/21 mmHg
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body to naturally improve lymphatic function.
Exceptionally comfortable, this innovative massaging arm compression garment pairs a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight). As your body moves, this garment manually stimulates lymphatic drainage to support fluid movement as the body intended. Simply put, Active Massage compression garments are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to reducing swelling and discomfort.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0433A5 - Solidea Silver Wave Slimming Sleeve
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cC - Thinnest point of your wrist (above the bone)cD - Mid forearmcF - Mid-upper arm (across the bicep)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Arm Sleeve
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Rest elbow on flat surface with slight bend to elbow
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834