Clearance Item. All sales final. No returns or exchanges.
18/21 mmHg graduated compression stockings with Active Massage fabric for the prevention of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE). Best worn while resting and during post surgical recovery.
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
cD - 1 Inch below the knee
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression No-Embol Thigh High
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Take measurements when swelling is at its lowest point
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834