Women and Men's Foot Compression Socks
- For foot area
- Non constricting top band and toe box
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear it all day
- Silver infused 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Made in Italy
- 15 mmHg
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body to naturally improve lymphatic function.
Exceptionally comfortable, these innovative massaging foot compression socks pair a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight). As your body moves, these foot compression garments manually stimulate lymphatic drainage to support fluid movement as the body intended.
Simply put, Active Massage compression garments are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to reducing swelling and discomfort.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0442A5 - Active Power Unisex Ankle Socks
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Active Massage Power Socks
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep leg relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure circumference points (cm) in diagram
- Compare measurements and shoe size to the chart above
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834