All sales final. No returns or exchanges.
Solidea Men & Women's Active Massage Compression Anti-Embolism Thigh-Highs
- For leg, ankle and foot area
- Bed-bound use & limited mobility
- Silicone stay-up band
- Plantar opening
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex, Latex-free
- Made in Italy
- 18/21 mmHg
Active Massage anti-embolism thigh-highs provide high compression results with lower compression comfort. This innovative fabric makes the garment easier to put on and more comfortable to wear all day.
Wave Impression on Your Skin
A wave pattern will be visible on your skin after you remove the garment. This is to be expected and will fade within a short time.
Therapeutic compression, anti-embolism thigh-highs are ideal for helping to improve circulation and lymphatic drainage.
- Chronic edema (swelling)
- Post-operative recovery
- Venous insufficiency
- DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- PE (Pulmonary Embolism)
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
- cD - Top of your calf (2 inches below the knee)
- cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)
Measuring For The Compression Anti-Embolism Thigh-Highs
- Use a cloth measuring tape
- Take measurements on bare skin in centimeters
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Measure the circumference point in the diagram
- Compare your measurements to the chart
When To Reorder
Replace your garments every 3 to 6 months depending on wear.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
For best results, hand wash garments with a mild detergent and lay flat to dry. May be machine washed in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle in warm water, and dried at low temperature setting. Do not use bleach, fabric softener or other laundry additives.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call (888) 841-8834.
Solidea No-Embol Item Code - 0261A5