Inventory liquidation sale! Limited quantities. All sales final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
The Active Massage® Braless Top helps those who need compression in their back, below their underarm and in the abdomen area. This garments works best if paired with one of our lower body Active Massage Garments.
PUT ON IN SECONDS, FEEL GREAT FOR HOURS!
- For Entire Torso
Wave Impression On Your Skin
This is what the garment is intended to do. The wave impression should be visible on your skin but not irritated. If the impression is irritated, this indicates you most likely need a larger size.
The pattern on your skin will fade within a half hour to a few hours after removing the garment.
Your Active Massage garment is at its best when worn while active. It is your movement that creates the massage effect and helps with lymphatic drainage.
Garment also known as: Silver Wave Top (12/15 mmHg)
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape or string and a ruler
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Arm Sleeve
- Whenever possible, have someone assist with measuring
- For the most accurate size and fit, take measurements in the morning
- Take measurements on bare skin. Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- With a slight bend to your elbow and arm relaxed, rest the point of your elbow on a flat surface
- Use the cloth measuring tape and measure, in centimeters, the circumference of each point noted in the diagram above and write them down
- You can also use a string, same as above, but then place the length of the string next to a straight ruler for the measurement
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart above
**If you are between sizes we recommend first trying the larger size.
For further information or assistance with fitting, compression strength, type of garment or frequency of use, please consult your healthcare professional.
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.