- Abdomen, back, hip, buttock, upper and lower leg
- Semi sheer footless compression stockings | tights
- Can be pulled worn to the ankle or over the heel
- Paired with Active Massage socks for full coverage
- Consider sizing up in this garment
- Silver infused 80% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 2% cotton
- Made in Italy
- 18/21 mmHg
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body to naturally improve lymphatic function.
Exceptionally comfortable, this innovative massaging high waist, open crotch, body compression garment pairs a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with graduated compression. As your body moves, this garment manually stimulates lymphatic drainage to support fluid movement as the body intended.
Simply put, Active Massage compression garments are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to reducing swelling and discomfort.
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0473A5 - Solidea Bodylipo
How To Use The Circumference Measuring ChartcB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
cD - 1 Inch below the knee
cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)
cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
cT - Waist (across your belly button)
- A cloth measuring tape
What You Need To Measure
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The High Waist Compression Legging
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep leg and torso relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare circumference measurements to the chart
How To Use The Height/Weight Ratio Table
- Find your height on the top of the table
- Find your weight on the left side of the table
- Follow to the point where height and weight intersects
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry (no moisturizer, no perfume) skin. If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834