Waves on your skin = Amazing results!
Reduces fluid retention • Improves the tone & texture of skin • Lessens muscle fatigue • Speeds up muscle recovery • Gives energy and support
- For foot, ankle and calf compression
- Natural silver fibers control temperature and reduce odor
This wearable technology combines a patented 3D stretch knit fabric with moderate compression to create a soft imprint on the skin. Through natural body movement, this imprint activates a gentle massage affect. Designed for comfort, these easy to put on moderate compression knee high socks offer non-constricting top bands and toe boxes. Perfect for everyday wear or sport activities.
- Best when worn 1/2" to 1" below the the bend in the knee
Wave Impression On Your Skin
This is what the garment is intended to do. The wave impression should be visible on your skin but not irritated. If the impression is irritated, this indicates you most likely need a larger size.
The pattern on your skin will fade within a half hour to a few hours after removing the garment.
Active Energy Unisex Knee High Socks
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (just above the ankle bone)
- cD - Top of your calf (2 inches below the knee)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Knee High Socks
- When possible, have someone assist with measuring
- For the most accurate size and fit, take measurements in the morning
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- Keep your leg relaxed when taking measurements
- Measure, in centimeters, the circumference of each point noted in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurement and shoe size to the chart above
For further information or assistance with fitting, please consult your healthcare professional.
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistent compression levels.
We also recommend purchasing 2 garments at a time for laundering purposes and to extend the life of the garment.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834
All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). To request authorization, please send an email to or call customer care (888) 841-8834.