Waves on your skin = Amazing results!
Reduces fluid retention • Diminishes the appearance of cellulite • Improves the tone & texture of skin • Lessens muscle fatigue • Speeds up muscle recovery • Slenderizes • Gives energy and support
- For groin, buttocks and hips
- Active Massage fabric throughout including groin area
- Natural silver fibers reduce odor
- Advanced moisture wicking fabric
This undergarment combines a patented 3D stretch knit fabric with moderate compression to create a soft imprint on the skin. Through natural body movement, this imprint activates a gentle massage affect.
- Most effective when fabric has direct contact with the skin
Wave Impression On Your Skin
This is what the garment is intended to do. The wave impression should be visible on your skin but not irritated. If the impression is irritated, this indicates you most likely need a larger size.
0300A5 - Solidea Men's Panty Effect
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Men’s Boxer Brief
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- Keep your body relaxed when taking the measurement
- Measure, in centimeters, the circumference of the point noted in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurement and weight to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, please wear undergarments and we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834