Inventory liquidation sale! Limited quantities. All sales final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
PUT ON IN SECONDS, FEEL GREAT FOR HOURS!
- For foot and ankle compression
- Cutting-edge technology (Exciting!)
- Non-restrictive and easy to put on (Yay!)
- Non-constricting top band and toe box
- Soft, breathable, moisture wicking fabric (Ahhh)
- Silver infused yarns reduce bacteria, chance of infection and odor (Phew!)
- 12/15 mmHg
- Made in Italy (Ciao!)
- 82% Nylon, 18% Lycra
- Latex Free
Rock these socks! These ultra comfortable Active Massage mid calf compression socks utilize ground-breaking technology to work with you to rid your body of excess fluid. Lighter graduated compression (not so tight) is combined with patented 3D wave knit fabric to activate a gentle massage as your foot moves. This massage action boosts micro circulation in the endless network of lymphatic and venous capillaries just beneath your skin. Wear them every day and during physical activity for superior results.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
This is what the garment is intended to do. The wave impression should be visible on your skin but not irritated. If the impression is irritated, this indicates you most likely need a larger size.
The pattern on your skin will fade within a half hour to a few hours after removing the garment.
Active Massage garments are at their best when worn while active. It is your movement that creates the massage effect and helps with lymphatic drainage.
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (just above the ankle bone)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape or string and a ruler
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Socks
- When possible, have someone assist with measuring
- For the most accurate size and fit, take measurement in the morning
- Take measurements on bare skin. Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- Keep your leg relaxed when taking the measurement
- Use the cloth measuring tape and measure, in centimeters, the circumference of the point noted in the diagram above and write it down
- You can also use a string, same as above, but then place the length of the string next to a straight ruler for the measurement
- Compare your circumference measurement and shoe size to the chart above to determine the proper size
**If you are between sizes we recommend first trying the larger size
For further information or assistance with fitting, compression strength, type of garment or frequency of use, please consult your healthcare professional.
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistent compression levels.
We also recommend purchasing 2 garments at a time for laundering purposes and to extend the life of the garment.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call our fitting experts 888.841.8834
All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). To request authorization, please send an email to or call customer care (888) 841-8834.