Women and Men's Medical Compression Arm Sleeve with Attached Gauntlet - 23/32 mmHg
- For upper arm, elbow, forearm, wrist, hand area
- Non-constricting, no slip patented cuff
- Friction free weave at inner elbow
- Friction free weave between thumb and index finger
- Wearable on right or left arm
- Seamless circular knit with graduated compression
- Lightweight, soft, breathable, moisture wick fabric
- Remarkable all day comfort
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Made in Italy
Solidea of Italy is the leading European designer of the most luxurious graduated compression arm sleeves.
Extensive research and clinical testing of highly specialized fabrics, technologies, design and weaving processes have resulted in medical compression garments with unparalleled effectiveness, comfort and style.
Solidea's patented circular knit fabrics are proven to maintain compression levels and are made with the finest quality materials and craftsmanship.
Therapeutic compression arm sleeve is ideal for helping improve circulation and lymphatic function.
- Helps with post surgical swelling and recovery
- Manage and contain chronic edema (swelling)
- Ideal for lymphedema of the arm and hand
0521B8 - Medical Gauntlet Armband - European Ccl. 2
How To Use The Circumference Measuring ChartcA - Middle of hand above thumb cC - Thinnest point of your wrist (above the bone) cD - Mid forearm cF - Mid-upper arm (across the bicep)
What You Need To Measure- A cloth measuring tape - Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Arm Sleeve
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Take measurements when swelling is at its lowest point
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Rest elbow on flat surface with slight bend to elbow
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry (no moisturizer, no perfume) skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834