OPEN BOX: Active Massage Compression Knee-High Socks
All sales final. No returns or exchanges.
Men & Women's Knee-High Compression Socks
- For foot, ankle and calf area
- Wear 1/2" to 1" below the bend in the knee
- Non constricting top band and toe box
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear all day
- 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Bacteriostatic yarn infused with silver ions
- Made in Italy
- 12/15 mmHg
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body to naturally improve lymphatic function.
Exceptionally comfortable, these innovative massaging compression knee-highs pair a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight). As your body moves, this garment manually stimulates lymphatic drainage to support fluid movement as the body intended.
Simply put, Active Massage compression garments are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to reducing swelling and discomfort.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0441A5 - Solidea Active Energy Unisex Knee High Socks
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
cD - Top of your calf (2 inches below the knee)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Active Massage Compression Energy Socks
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep leg and torso relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure circumference points (cm) in diagram
- Compare circumference measurements to chart
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834