Solidea Classic Compression Arm Sleeve 23/32mmHg
Women and Men's Medical Compression Arm Sleeve
- For upper arm, elbow and forearm area
- Seamless shoulder band w. short anchor sleeve
- Friction free weave at inner elbow
- Wearable on right or left arm
- Seamless circular knit with graduated compression
- Lightweight, soft, breathable, moisture wick fabric
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex, Latex-free
- 23/32 mmHg
- Made in Italy
Solidea of Italy is the leading European designer of the most luxurious graduated compression arm sleeves.
Extensive research and clinical testing of highly specialized fabrics, technologies, design and weaving processes have resulted in medical compression garments with unparalleled effectiveness, comfort and style.
Solidea's patented circular knit fabrics are proven to maintain compression levels and are made with the finest quality materials and craftsmanship.
Therapeutic compression arm sleeve is ideal for helping improve circulation and lymphatic function.
- Helps with post surgical swelling and recovery
- Manage and contain chronic edema (swelling)
- Ideal for lymphedema of the arm
Solidea Arm - European Ccl. 2 Item Code - 0444B8
How To Use The Circumference Measuring ChartcC - Thinnest point of your wrist (above the bone) cD - Mid forearm cF - Mid-upper arm (across the bicep)
Measuring For The Compression Arm Sleeve
- Use a cloth measuring tape
- Take measurements on bare skin in centimeters
- Rest elbow on flat surface with slight bend
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Measure the circumference points in the diagram
- Compare your measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
Try the garment on clean, dry skin (no moisturizer or perfume). We recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, wash before use.
When To Reorder
Replace your garments every 3 to 6 months depending on wear.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
For best results, hand wash garments with a mild detergent and lay flat to dry. May be machine washed in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle in warm water, and dry at low temperature setting. Do not use bleach, fabric softener or other laundry additives.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834
Solidea Arm Care CCL2 Item Code - 0444B8