Solidea Classic Compression Open Toe Pantyhose
- For thigh, knee, calf ankle, foot area
- Semi sheer
- Beautiful built in shaping panty
- Soft non constricting waist band
- Special no slip foot bed
- Seamless circular knit with graduated compression
- Lightweight and ultra soft fabric
- 78% Nylon, 20% Spandex, 2% Cotton, Latex-free
- 25/32 mmHg
- Made in Italy
Solidea of Italy is the leading European designer of the most luxurious open toe graduated compression stockings.
Extensive research and clinical testing of highly specialized fabrics, technologies, design and weaving processes have resulted in medical compression garments with unparalleled effectiveness, comfort and style.
Solidea's patented circular knit fabrics are proven to maintain compression levels and are made with the finest quality materials and craftsmanship.
Open toe therapeutic compression pantyhose are ideal for helping to improve circulation and lymphatic function.
- Manage and contain chronic edema (swelling)
- Management of lymphedema
- Post-operative edema (swelling) and recovery
- Management of venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Moderate to severe varicosis
- Prevention of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
cD - 1 Inch below the knee
cF - Mid thigh
cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)
cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Open Toe Pantyhose
- Use a cloth measuring tape
- Take measurements on bare skin in centimeters
- Rest elbow on flat surface with slight bend
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Measure the circumference points in the diagram
- Compare your measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
Try the garment on clean, dry skin (no moisturizer or perfume). We recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, wash before use.
When To Reorder
Replace your garments every 3 to 6 months depending on wear.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
For best results, hand wash garments with a mild detergent and lay flat to dry. May be machine washed in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle in warm water, and dry at low temperature setting. Do not use bleach, fabric softener or other laundry additives.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834
Solidea Wonder Model Open Toe - European Ccl. 2 Item Code - 0334B8