Compression Arm Sleeves
- For upper arm, elbow and forearm area
- Non slip cuff
- FIR technology
- 2 per box
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear all day
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Made in Italy
- 15/21 mmHg
Low Compression Comfort With High Compression Results
Solidea Active Massage® 3D knit technology creates an imprint on your skin which activates a gentle massage as you move. This imprint means the garment is working to stimulate your superficial vessels to move excess fluid naturally.
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0507A5 - Solidea Micromassage Armbands - Unisex
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cC - Thinnest point of your wrist (above the bone)
- cD - Mid -forearm
- cF - Mid-upper arm (across the bicep)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Arm Sleeves
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- With a slight bend to your elbow, arm relaxed, rest your elbow on a flat surface
- Measure, in centimeters, the circumference of each point noted in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart above
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834