Women and Men's Bilateral Compression Arm Sleeve
- For upper arm, elbow and forearm area
- Seamless back band so sleeves never slide down
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear all day
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Bacteriostatic yarn infused with silver
- Made in Italy
- 15/21 mmHg
Low Compression Comfort with Higher Compression Results
Active Massage compression garments are easier to put on, more comfortable to wear and unparalleled in their effectiveness.
This innovative bilateral compression arm sleeve pairs a 3D stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight).
Get away with less while getting more!Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is what you want to see.
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
Item code - 0433A5
cC - Thinnest point of your wrist (above the bone)
cD - Mid forearm
cF - Mid-upper arm (across the bicep)
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- A cloth measuring tape
What You Need To Measure
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Arm Sleeve
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Rest elbow on flat surface with slight bend to elbow
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry (no moisturizer, no perfume) skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834