Classic Compression Thigh-High Stocking with Closed Toe
- For lower thigh, knee, calf, ankle, foot area
- Semi sheer
- Soft non constricting toe box
- Silicone bands keep stockings in place
- Special no slip foot bed
- Seamless circular knit with graduated compression
- Lightweight, soft, breathable, moisture wicking fabric
- Remarkable all day comfort
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex, Latex-free
- 23/32 mmHg
- Made in Italy
Solidea of Italy is the leading European designer of the most luxurious closed toe graduated compression thigh-high stockings.
Extensive research and clinical testing of highly specialized fabrics, technologies, design and weaving processes have resulted in medical compression garments with unparalleled effectiveness, comfort and style.
Solidea's patented circular knit fabrics are proven to maintain compression levels and are made with the finest quality materials and craftsmanship.
Closed toe therapeutic compression thigh highs are ideal for helping to improve circulation and lymphatic function.
- Manage and contain chronic edema (swelling)
- Management of lymphedema
- Post-operative edema (swelling) and recovery
- Management of venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Moderate to severe varicosis
- Prevention of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
How To Use The Circumference Measuring ChartcB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
cD -1 Inch below the knee
cF - Mid thigh
Measuring For The Compression Closed Toe Thigh-High
- Use a cloth measuring tape
- Take measurements on bare skin in centimeters
- Rest elbow on flat surface with slight bend
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Measure the circumference points in the diagram
- Compare your measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
Try the garment on clean, dry skin (no moisturizer or perfume). We recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, wash before use.
When To Reorder
Replace your garments every 3 to 6 months depending on wear.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
For best results, hand wash garments with a mild detergent and lay flat to dry. May be machine washed in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle in warm water, and dry at low temperature setting. Do not use bleach, fabric softener or other laundry additives.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834
Solidea Marilyn Closed Toe - European Ccl. 2 Item Code - 0339B8