Medical Compression Thigh High Stocking with Closed Toe - 23/32
- For lower thigh, knee, calf, ankle, foot area
- Semi sheer
- Soft non constricting toe box
- Silicone bands keep stockings in place
- Special no slip foot bed
- Seamless circular knit with graduated compression
- Lightweight, soft, breathable, moisture wicking fabric
- Remarkable all day comfort
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Made in Italy
Solidea of Italy is the leading European designer of the most luxurious closed toe graduated compression thigh-high stockings.
Extensive research and clinical testing of highly specialized fabrics, technologies, design and weaving processes have resulted in medical compression garments with unparalleled effectiveness, comfort and style.
Solidea's patented circular knit fabrics are proven to maintain compression levels and are made with the finest quality materials and craftsmanship.
Closed toe therapeutic compression thigh highs are ideal for helping to improve circulation and lymphatic function.
- Manage and contain chronic edema (swelling)
- Management of lymphedema
- Post-operative edema (swelling) and recovery
- Management of venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Moderate to severe varicosis
- Prevention of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
0339B8 Solidea Marilyn Closed Toe - European Ccl. 2
How To Use The Circumference Measuring ChartcB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
cD - 1 Inch below the knee
cF - Mid thigh
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Closed Toe Thigh High
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Take measurements when swelling is at its lowest point
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry (no moisturizer, no perfume) skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834