- Size Chart
All sales final. No returns or exchanges.
Thigh-High Compression Stockings
- For leg, ankle and foot area
- Non constricting top band and toe box
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear it all day
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Made in Italy
- 18/21 mmHg
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body to naturally improve lymphatic function.
Exceptionally comfortable, this innovative massaging thigh-high compression garment pairs a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight). As your body moves, this garment manually stimulates lymphatic drainage to support fluid movement as the body intended.
Simply put, Active Massage compression garments are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to reducing swelling and discomfort.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0563A5- Solidea Micro Massage Comfort
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
cD - 1 Inch below the knee
cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)
- A cloth measuring tape
What You Need To Measure
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Comfort Thigh High
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep your leg relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure the circumference of all points (cm) in diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834