All sales final. No returns or exchanges.
Women and Men's Medical Compression Knee High Socks with Closed Toe - 23/32 mmHg
- For calf, ankle, foot area
- Soft non-constricting top band and toe box
- Seamless circular knit with graduated compression
- Lightweight, soft, breathable, moisture wicking fabric
- Remarkable all day comfort
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Made in Italy
Solidea of Italy is the leading European designer of the most luxurious graduated compression socks.
Extensive research and clinical testing of highly specialized fabrics, technologies, design and weaving processes have resulted in medical compression garments with unparalleled effectiveness, comfort and style.
Solidea's patented circular knit fabrics are proven to maintain compression levels and are made with the finest quality materials and craftsmanship.
Therapeutic compression, closed toe knee high socks are ideal for helping to improve circulation and lymphatic drainage.
- Chronic edema (swelling)
- Post-operative recovery
- Venous insufficiency
- DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
0335B8 Solidea Relax Unisex Closed Toe - European Ccl. 2
How To Use The Circumference Measuring ChartcB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
cD - 1 Inch below the knee
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Closed Toe Knee High
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Take measurements when swelling is at its lowest point
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834