OPEN BOX: Classic Compression Open Toe Thigh-High Stockings
Description and Sizing
All sales final. No returns or exchanges.
Solidea Marilyn CCL. 2 Open Toe -
Classic Compression Thigh-High Stocking w. Open Toe
- For lower thigh, knee, calf, ankle, foot area
- Semi sheer
- Silicone bands keep stockings in place
- Special no-slip foot bed
- Seamless circular knit with graduated compression
- Lightweight, soft, breathable, moisture wicking fabric
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- 23/32 mmHg
- Made in Italy
For Full Coverage Compression, Pair With:
- Active Massage Short
- Active Massage Bike Short
- Active Massage Men's Long Brief
- Active Massage Men's Short Brief
Luxurious European Medical Grade Compression
Solidea of Italy is the leading European designer of the most luxurious open toe graduated compression thigh-high stockings.
Extensive research and clinical testing of highly specialized fabrics, technologies, design and weaving processes have resulted in medical compression garments with unparalleled effectiveness, comfort and style.
Solidea's patented circular knit fabrics are proven to maintain compression levels and are made with the finest quality materials and craftsmanship.
Open toe therapeutic compression thigh highs are ideal for helping to improve circulation and lymphatic function.
- Manage and contain chronic edema (swelling)
- Management of lymphedema
- Post-operative edema (swelling) and recovery
- Management of venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Moderate to severe varicosis
- Prevention of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
*To see a larger version of the Size Chart, please click on Size Guide next to sizes at the top of the page.
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cD - 1 Inch below the knee
cF - Mid thigh
Measuring For The Compression Open Toe Thigh-High
- Use a cloth measuring tape
- Take measurements on bare skin in centimeters
- Rest elbow on flat surface with slight bend
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Measure the circumference points in the diagram
- Compare your measurements to the chart
For best results, hand wash garments with a mild detergent and lay flat to dry. May be machine washed in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle in warm water, and dry at low temperature setting. Do not use bleach, fabric softener or other laundry additives.
Questions Or Need Help?
Phone: (888) 841-8834
Solidea Marilyn Open Toe European Ccl. 2 - Code 0333B8
Garment Care & Reordering
Exchange & Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your new garment to request a return. Clearance and open box garments are not eligible for return.
Unworn garments may be returned.
Worn garments may be returned if they have NOT been laundered in perfumed detergent, altered or damaged. This includes runs, tears, holes and/or rips due to human error and writing on tag.
How To Return Your Garment
To start a return, simply:
1. Contact email@example.com for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. In the body of your email, please specify which garment(s) you are returning.
2. To be accepted by the warehouse, all returns must have the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number clearly visible on the outside of the package. Packages without an RMA number may be returned to sender.
3. Returns must be shipped back to us within 15 days of the issue date of the RMA.
4. Customer is responsible for return label and all shipping costs. No restocking fee will be charged. Send package to:
Solidea U.S. Returns
383 Fern Street
West Hartford, CT 06119
Once we receive your return, please allow up to 5 business days for processing. An email confirmation will be sent upon completion of the return process.
For all accepted returns, customer care will issue a refund for the full purchase price, minus shipping, back to the original form of payment. Solidea U.S. is not responsible for any shipping costs.
Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-841-8834.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return may not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com or 888-841-8834.
Exchanges are only accepted for the same garment in a different size and/or color. Exchanges cannot be made for different garments.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your new garment to request an exchange. Clearance and open box garments are not eligible for exchange.
Unworn garments may be returned.
How To Exchange Your Garment
To start an exchange, simply:
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. In the body of your email, please specify which garment(s) you are exchanging and what you would like to exchange for.
2. To be accepted by the warehouse, all exchanges must have the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number clearly visible on the outside of the package. Packages without an RMA number may be returned to sender.
3. Exchanges must be shipped back to us within 15 days of the issue date of the RMA.
4. Customer is responsible for return label and all shipping costs. No restocking fee will be charged. Send packages to:
Solidea U.S. Exchanges
383 Fern Street
West Hartford, CT 06119
Once we receive your exchange, please allow up to 3 business days for processing. An email confirmation will be sent upon completion of the exchange process.
For all accepted exchanges, customer care will send out the new garment(s) once the old garment(s) have been received at no additional shipping cost.
You can always contact us for any exchange questions at email@example.com or 888-8418834.
Order Cancellation Policy
We accept order cancellations before 2PM EST the day the order is due to ship. To cancel your order, simply call us at 888-841-8834. Once an order has shipped, we can no longer cancel it but you are welcome to exchange/return it.
Defective/Damaged Product Policy
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item, so that we may evaluate the issue and make it right. Product defects must be submitted within 30 days of receiving the order.
Garments are not defective and will not be accepted for return if they have been laundered, altered or damaged by customer. Damage includes runs, tears, holes and/or rips and writing on tag.
How To Return/Exchange A Defective Garment
If you believe a garment is defective, please:
1. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 888-841-8834.
2. Attach a picture(s) of the defect on the product.
The returns department will review the photos with the manufacturer to determine if defect is approved or is due to human error.
If garment is approved as a defect, Solidea U.S. will send out a printable return label and replacement garment at no charge to the customer.
*We suggest you wear rubber gloves when putting on your garments. This will help avoid accidental tears, snags, runs or holes. Human error is not considered a manufacturer's defect and will not qualify for a refund or store credit.
Imagine That Inc. dba Solidea U.S. return/exchange policy is subject to change without notice.