- For calf area
- Can also be worn on the upper or lower arms
- Pair with Speedy or Power socks for full coverage
- Non slip design
- 2 per box
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear all day
- 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Made in Italy
- 12/15 mmHg
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body.
Exceptionally comfortable, these innovative massaging calf compression garments pair a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight). As your body moves, this garment creates a massage effect.
Simply put, Active Massage compression calf compression sleeves are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to wearing compression.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0316A5 - Solidea Leg Sleeve
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
cD - Top of your calf (2 inches below the knee)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Calf Sleeve
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep your leg relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry (no moisturizer, no perfume) skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834