Women and Men's Foot Compression Socks
- For foot area
- Non constricting top band and toe box
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear it all day
- Silver infused 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Made in Italy
- 15 mmHg
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body.
Exceptionally comfortable, these innovative massaging foot compression socks pair a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight). As your body moves, these foot compression garments create a massage effect.
Simply put, Active Massage compression garments are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to wearing compression.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0442A5 - Active Power Unisex Ankle Socks
How To Use The Circumference Measuring ChartcB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
What You Need To Measure- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Active Massage Power Socks
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep leg relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure circumference points (cm) in diagram
- Compare measurements and shoe size to the chart above
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry (no moisturizer, no perfume) skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834