Women & Men's Bilateral Compression Arm Sleeve
- For upper arm, elbow and forearm area
- Seamless shoulder band so sleeves never slide down
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex, Latex-free
- Bacteriostatic yarn infused with silver
- 15/21 mmHg
- Made in Italy
Just as Effective, Not as Tight
Active Massage bilateral arm sleeve provides high compression results with lower compression comfort. This innovative fabric makes the garment easier to put on and more comfortable to wear all day.
Wave Impression on Your Skin
A wave pattern will be visible on your skin after you remove the garment. This is to be expected and will fade within a short time.
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cC - Wrist (above the bone)
- cD - Widest part forearm
- cF - Widest part upper arm
Measuring For The Compression Bilateral Arm Sleeve
- Use a cloth measuring tape
- Rest elbow on flat surface with slight bend
- Take measurements on bare skin in centimeters
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Measure the circumference point in the diagram
- Compare your measurement to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
Try the garment on clean, dry skin (no moisturizer or perfume). We recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric. If the garment fits properly, wash before use.
When To Reorder
Replace your garments every 3 to 6 months depending on wear.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
For best results, hand wash garments with a mild detergent and lay flat to dry. May be machine washed in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle in warm water, and dried at low temperature setting. Do not use bleach, fabric softener or other laundry additives.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call (888) 841-8834.
Solidea Silver Wave Slimming Sleeve Item Code - 0433A5