Women's Footless Compression Tight
- Lower abdomen and back, hips, buttock, leg
- Can be worn to ankle or pulled over the heel
- Semi sheer undergarment
- Cotton gusset and flat seams
- Pair with Speedy socks for full coverage
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear all day
- 80% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 2% cotton
- Designed with silver infused yarn
- Made in Italy
- 12/15 mmHg
Active Massage compression garments are easier to put on, more comfortable to wear and unparalleled in their effectiveness.
This innovative abdominal compression garment pairs a 3D stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight).
Get away with less while getting more!Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is what you want to see.
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
Item code - 0355A5
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
cD - 1 Inch below the knee
cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)
cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
cT - Waist (across your belly button)
What You Need To Measure- A cloth measuring tape- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Long Legging
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep leg and torso relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure circumference points (cm) in diagram
- Compare circumference measurements to chart
How To Use The Height/Weight Ratio Table- Find your height on the top of the table
- Find your weight on the left side of the table
- Follow to the point where your height and weight intersect
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry (no moisturizer, no perfume) skin. When putting on, please wear undergarments and we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
ReorderingRecheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834