Solidea Active - Men & Women's Knee-High Compression Socks
- Wear 1/2" to 1" below the bend in the knee
- Non constricting top band and toe box
- Breathable stretch fabric
- Easier to put on and take off
- Contains yarn infused with silver
- 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- 12/15 mmHg
- Made in Italy
For Full Coverage Compression, Pair With:
Just as Effective, Not as Tight
Active Massage knee-high socks are a more comfortable and effective approach to wearing compression. These innovative garments, pair a raised, wave patterned fabric with lower graduated compression to support and stimulate rather than hold and contain.
Wave Impression on Your Skin
A wave pattern will be visible on your skin after you remove the garment. This is to be expected and will fade within a short time.
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cD - Top of your calf (2 inches below the knee)
- cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
Measuring For The Compression Knee-High Socks
- Use a cloth measuring tape
- Take measurements on bare skin in centimeters
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Measure the circumference point in the diagram
- Compare your measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
Try the garment on clean, dry skin (no moisturizer or perfume). We recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric. If the garment fits properly, wash before use.
When To Reorder
Replace your garments every 3 to 6 months depending on wear.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
For best results, hand wash garments with a mild detergent and lay flat to dry. May be machine washed in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle in warm water, and dried at low temperature setting. Do not use bleach, fabric softener or other laundry additives.
Questions Or Need Help?
Phone: (888) 841-8834
Solidea Active Energy Socks Item Code - 0441A5