Unisex Knee-High Compression Socks
- For foot, ankle and calf area
- Best when worn 1/2" to 1" below the bend in the knee
- Non constricting top band and toe box
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear all day
- Silver infused 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Made in Italy
- 12/15 mmHg
Low Compression Comfort with High Compression Results
Similar to lymphatic massage (MLD), Active Massage garments support microcirculation with an innovative combination of lighter graduated compression and a 3D textured massaging fabric.
Rather than relying on high compression for containment, Active Massage garments work with body movement to manually stimulate the natural function of superficial vessels to help reduce swelling.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin, this is how you know your garment is working!
* Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0441A5 - Solidea Active Energy Unisex Knee High Socks
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (just above the ankle bone)
cD - Top of your calf (2 inches below the knee)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Active Massage Compression Energy Socks
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating any indentations
- Keep your leg and torso relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure the circumference of each point (cm) in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834