Men & Women's Knee-High Compression Socks
- For foot, ankle and calf area
- Wear 1/2" to 1" below the bend in the knee
- Non constricting top band and toe box
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear all day
- 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Bacteriostatic yarn infused with silver ions
- Made in Italy
- 12/15 mmHg
Active Massage compression garments are easier to put on, more comfortable to wear and unparalleled in their effectiveness.
These innovative compression socks pair a 3D stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight).
Get away with less while getting more!Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is what you want to see.
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
Item code - 0441A5
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
cD - Top of your calf (2 inches below the knee)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Active Massage Compression Energy Socks
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep leg and torso relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure circumference points (cm) in diagram
- Compare circumference measurements to chart
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry (no moisturizer, no perfume) skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834