Customers say this compression legging is the easiest to put on and most comfortable to wear!
- For abdominal, lower back, hip, buttock, upper and lower leg
- Can be worn to ankle or pulled heel
- Can be paired with Active Massage socks for full coverage
- Most effective when fabric has direct contact with the skin
Reduces swelling and fluid retention while helping with pain and discomfort.
Waves on your skin for amazing results!
Patented wave texture is not just easier to put on, it works with your body movement to create a gentle massage. You know it's working when the wave pattern is visible on your skin. This pattern will fade after removing the garment.
- 80% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 2% Cotton, Silver infused yarn
- Latex free
- Made in Italy
- 12/15 mmHg
0355A5 - Solidea Silver Wave Long Legging
How To Use The Height/Weight Ratio Table
- Find your height on the top of the table
- Find your weight on the left side of the table
- Follow to the point where your height and weight intersect. This is your proper size
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (just above the ankle bone)
- cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)
- cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
- cT - Waist (across your belly button)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Long Legging
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- Keep your leg and torso relaxed when taking measurements
- Measure, in centimeters, the circumference of each point noted in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, please wear undergarments and we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834
All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). To request authorization, please send an email to or call customer care (888) 841-8834.