Waves on your skin for Amazing results!
Reduce Swelling • Reduce Pain & Discomfort • Improves Skin Texture
- For abdominal, lower back, hip, buttock, thigh and knee
- If height is 5'1" or below can be worn to ankle as a legging
- Most effective when fabric has direct contact with the skin
Solidea's patented stretch garments are a 2 part system that uses lighter compression combined with a 3D textured fabric. This unique combination creates a wave pattern on the skin that applies a gentle massage effect as the body moves to help stimulate micro-circulation. Active Massage compression assists with fluid removal and can help reduce pain and discomfort.
Designed for comfort, this Corsaro Capri features a cotton gusset and flat seems.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
This is what the garment is intended to do. The wave impression should be visible on your skin but not irritated. If the impression is irritated, this indicates you most likely need a larger size.
0354A5 - Solidea Silver Wave Corsaro
How To Use The Height/Weight Ratio Table
- Find your height on the top of the table
- Find your weight on the left side of the table
- Follow to the point where your height and weight intersect. This is your proper size
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)
- cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
- cT - Waist (across your belly button)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Capri Legging
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- Keep your leg and torso relaxed when taking measurements
- Measure, in centimeters, the circumference of each point noted in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart above
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, please wear undergarments and we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834