All sales final. No returns or exchanges.
Women's Compression Short
Low Compression Comfort with Higher Compression Results
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body.
Exceptionally comfortable, this innovative massaging compression short pairs a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight). As your body moves, this garment creates a massage effect.
Simply put, Active Massage compression garments are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to wearing compression.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0353A5 - Solidea Silver Wave Short
How To Use The Circumference Measuring ChartcG - Groin (very top of the thigh) cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks) cT - Waist (across your belly button)
What You Need To Measure- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Active Massage Compression Short
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep leg and torso relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure the circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare circumference measurements to the chart
How To Use The Height/Weight Ratio Table- Find your height on the top of the table
- Find your weight on the left side of the table
- Follow to the point where your height and weight intersect
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834