All sales final. No returns or exchanges.
Women's Footless Compression Tight
- Lower abdomen and back, hips, buttock, leg
- Can be worn to ankle or pulled over the heel
- Semi sheer undergarment
- Cotton gusset and flat seams
- Pair with Speedy socks for full coverage
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear all day
- 80% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 2% cotton
- Bacteriostatic yarn infused with silver ions
- Made in Italy
- 12/15 mmHg
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body.
Exceptionally comfortable, this innovative massaging lower body compression garment pairs a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight). As your body moves, this garment creates a massage effect.
Simply put, Active Massage compression garments are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to wearing compression.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0355A5 - Solidea Silver Wave Long Legging
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (above the ankle bone)
cD - 1 Inch below the knee
cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)
cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
cT - Waist (across your belly button)
What You Need To Measure- A cloth measuring tape- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression Long Legging
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep leg and torso relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure circumference points (cm) in diagram
- Compare circumference measurements to chart
How To Use The Height/Weight Ratio Table- Find your height on the top of the table
- Find your weight on the left side of the table
- Follow to the point where your height and weight intersect
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
ReorderingRecheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834