Men's Knee Length Compression Short
- Lower abdomen and back, hip, buttock, upper thigh
- Functional horizontal fly with cotton crotch
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear it all day
- 78% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 4% Cotton
- Designed with silver infused yarn
- Made in Italy
- 12/15 mmHg
Active Massage compression garments are easier to put on, more comfortable to wear and unparalleled in their effectiveness.
This innovative bike short compression garment pairs a 3D stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight).
Get away with less while getting more!Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, the raised wave pattern will imprint on your skin. This is what you want to see.
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
Item code - 0301A5
How To Use The Circumference Measuring ChartcH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
What You Need To Measure- A cloth measuring tape- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Men’s Contour Compression Short
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep leg and torso relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare measurements and weight to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry (no moisturizer, no perfume) skin. When putting on, please wear undergarments and we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834