Compression Ankle Socks
- For foot
- Non constricting top band and toe box
- 15 mmHg
- Silver infused 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Made in Italy
Wave Impression On Your Skin
Solidea Active Massage® 3D knit technology creates an imprint on your skin which activates a gentle massage as you move. This imprint means the garment is working to stimulate your superficial lymphatic vessels to move excess fluid naturally.
Best results when worn in direct contact with skin.
0442A5 - Active Power Unisex Ankle Socks
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cB - Narrowest point of your ankle (just above the ankle bone)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Active Massage Power Socks
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- Keep your leg relaxed when taking the measurement
- Measure, in centimeters, the circumference of the point noted in the diagram above and write it down
- Compare your circumference measurement and shoe size to the chart above
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834