Men's Knee Length Compression Short
- Lower abdomen and back, hip, buttock, upper thigh
- Functional horizontal fly with cotton crotch
- Stretch fabric is easier to put on and take off
- So comfortable you can wear it all day
- Silver infused 78% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 4% Cotton
- Made in Italy
- 12/15 mmHg
Wave Impression On Your Skin
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body to naturally improve lymphatic function.
Exceptionally comfortable, this innovative massaging bike short length compression garment pairs a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight). As your body moves, this men's lower body compression garment manually stimulates lymphatic drainage to support fluid movement as the body intended.
Simply put, Active Massage compression garments are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to reducing swelling and discomfort.
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0301A5 - Solidea Men's Panty Contour
How To Use The Circumference Measuring ChartcH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
What You Need To Measure- A cloth measuring tape- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Men’s Contour Compression Short
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep leg and torso relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure circumference points (cm) in the diagram
- Compare measurements and weight to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry (no moisturizer, no perfume) skin. When putting on, please wear undergarments and we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834