Men's Full Length Footless Compression Legging
- Lower abdominal and back, hip, buttock and legs
- Functional horizontal fly with cotton crotch
- Can be worn to ankle or pulled over heel
- Pair with Active Massage socks for full coverage
- 12/15 mmHg
- Silver infused 78% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 4% cotton
- Made in Italy
Solidea's Active Massage compression wear is a completely new concept designed to work with your body to naturally improve lymphatic function.
Exceptionally comfortable, this innovative massaging men's compression legging pairs a patented 3D wave knit, stretch fabric with lower graduated compression (not so tight). As your body moves, this men's lower body compression garment manually stimulates lymphatic drainage to support fluid movement as the body intended.
Simply put, Active Massage compression garments are a more advanced and more comfortable approach to reducing swelling and discomfort.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
As you wear the Active Massage undergarments, a wave pattern will be visible on your skin. This is how you know your garment is working!
Best results when worn directly against your skin.
0302A5 - Solidea Men's Panty Plus
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Men’s Legging
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Keep leg and torso relaxed while taking measurements
- Measure circumference points (cm) in diagram
- Compare your measurements and weight to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry (no moisturizer, no perfume) skin. When putting on, please wear undergarments and we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistency.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call 888.841.8834